You shouldn't miss the Taken 2



Title of the film: Taken 2
Director: Olivier Megaton
Lead Actors: Liam Neeson, Maggi Grace, Famke Janssen
Genre: Action thriller film
Setting: Los Angeles and Istanbul

Plot overview:


Yesterday, my husband and I were in SM Lanang Premier to watch Taken 2. We thought the movie will be shown at IMAX but unfortunately not, so we settled at Cinema 6, we bought tickets worth P135 each received a receipt and 2 new CineAccess card you’ll need to swipe into the machine for us to enter the cinema.



A long time ago, my husband and I watched Taken starring Liam Neeson and the movie was set at Paris, France. We watched it how many times, but still we really never get tired of watching it again and again. Which make it more really anticipating to watch Taken 2. This time the setting is at Istanbul. (It made me think of the ex-husband of Ruffa Gutierez) when Bryan(Liam Neeson) gets a surprise visit from Kim(Maggie Grace) and his ex-wife, Lenore(Janssen)


The film reminds me of my agony to get a driver’s license, because Kim in the movie tried 4 times to pass the driving test, but failed all of it. The background music did work with the scenes, it help me not to fell asleep in the middle of the movie.
I like the way Liam Neeson play his character as a protective father to his daughter, although it’s such a very difficult situation if you’re father works like him.

I will not spoil you with the rest of the story; I suggest you better watch Taken 2 especially for those die-hard fans of Liam Neeson.


 Visit their website SM CINEMA and find them at

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations