Starbucks Card Collections

Why am I collecting Starbucks Card?

It started by the time I got my Starbucks 2012 Card Aroma Coffee Cups Mug Green Steam Swirl design last year during the Starbucks Davao Blogger event. It's loaded with P1,000 by Starbucks. The event happened at Starbucks SM Lanang Premier.
Starbucks 2012 Aroma Coffee Cups
I registered my Starbucks card and redeemed my (1) free Grande handcrafted beverage with up to two (2) free add-ons for the first time registration to my new Starbucks card account. (my favorite add-ons are java chips and coffee jelly) https://starbuckscard.ph/SBCard.aspx

It's nice to have the Starbucks card because I've used the stored value at the Starbucks Boracay Station 1 coffee shop, and Starbucks Ayala Cebu coffee shop while we're on vacation with my husband and brother. I've also reloaded it and got another free grande drink for my 12th purchased and a sweet treat of cake on my birthday. 

Starbucks Boracay Station 1 coffee shop, and Starbucks Ayala Cebu coffee shop


Sweet treat on my birthday
My Starbucks Christmas Card was a red one with a golden Christmas tree and trimmings  with a background city. It was a gift from my Globe Family. A very thoughtful gift for my birthday together with a beautiful necklace from Forever 21.


Starbucks Christmas Card 

When Starbucks celebrated a one week of coffee love with a free slice of cake for a purchase of any two (2) of their featured beverages. Then I got a glimpse of the Valentine's Day Starbucks card with various shades of pink, maroon and purple adorned hearts.
 Valentine's Day Starbucks card 

 I bought the perfect valentines gift for myself. Which I used the stored value to date with my husband at the Starbucks Abreeza coffee shop during the valentines day and ordered their featured Asian Dolce Latte and Chestnut Macchiato with a free slice of cheesecake. What a romantic treat!




My husband started to appreciate a cup of tea (China  Green Tips in Venti size because it has 2 bags of tea) every time he goes to Starbucks. 
China Green Tips - Full Leaf Brewed Tea

My latest Starbucks Card is A Thank You Starbucks Card translated in different languages.


Obrigado
Danke
Mahalo
Merci
Gracias

All these words means THANK YOU.
2014 Thank You Starbucks Card
 “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” - G.K. Chesterton

This card is a great gift to someone who has done a great thing for you. But since I'm collecting a Starbucks card, I bought one to add in my Starbucks Card Collection of different designs.



April 27, 2014 Update:
Today I just bought my 5th Starbucks Birthday Card. A card that would surely be appreciated as a gift to a coffee lover family member, friend or loved one on their special day.

Starbucks Birthday Card

What are your  Starbucks collection?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations