REVIEW : Skin Food's Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher #2

Have you been looking for a cream based blusher that's in a cute packaging with smelling rose scent?
Skin Food's Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher #2

I'm not really a big fan of makeup and cosmetics because I'm afraid my skin will get harsh chemicals from heavy makeup. So I'm careful in choosing products for my face. 

I notice this Skinfood shop at the ground floor of Abreeza every time I passes by going to the Robinsons Supermarket or Human Shop. I went inside and the accommodating staff eagerly offered me products to try. The staff explained their products all natural goodness and made in Korea. [I'm a Korean telenovela addict :-)]

                                            ABREEZA BRANCH

I ask for assistance in choosing the best product for my skin that is not in powder type (I'm actually used to apply liquid cheek tint) and recommended me this #2 Milky Rose cream blusher. First I notice is the smell which is a strong real rose scent because honestly I don't like the bad chemical smells of cosmetics so the scent really added points for purchasing the item even if it cost me P675 for 3.5 grams (too expensive for my budget). 
Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher plus free sample size of Premium Tomato Extract Whitening Essence Emulsion 

Keep reading to see my full review.
Disclaimer: This is my first time to use cream blusher

Packaging is in small plastic which is ideal for small bag and I love the cute rosy paintings and when you open inside there comes with a mirror which I think is an added plus points for me because I can re touch anytime without having to use a separate mirror.


I don't understand the characters written at the back but I saw the date of manufactured and expiration month. 


The blusher is very creamy but a bit oily. I applied it by gently using my fingertips and blend it out evenly. I'm really loving the floral rose scent.

The color is so natural looking by dabbing twice on my cheeks. If I want an over blush look then I just need to apply more.

Where to buy?

SkinFood with branches at Ayala Abreeza Davao (GF) and SM Davao.
Price: Php 675.00 for 3.5 grams

 What I like

-Travel Friendly
-Floral Rose scent-Smells really great in rose scent which I personally like.
-Pretty cute packaging with rose drawings
-nice compact mirror inside and you can use it on the go and touch up easily without having to use a separate mirror.

What I don't like

-not a long lasting all day product

Overall:

I will recommend this blusher and I'm considering to try the other product lines in the Rose Essence because of the smell.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations