Sun Life Insurance is all about peace of mind


I got invited to the Sun Life #LiveBrighter Forum that talks about financial literacy, the importance of life insurance and investments as well as hearing inspiring stories from Sun Life Advisors and Managers about how Sun Life has dramatically changed their lives.

The forum was a great avenue for people who wants to become a Financial Advisors. As I listened to inspiring stories of some successful financial advisors, it made me recall that last year I did myself a favor when I got myself a Health Insurance.  
A Life Insurance with Critical Illness or Hospital Income Benefit with Investment at the same time (also known as VUL). I choose Sun Life because it gives me peace of mind.

Many questioned my decision because no one depended on me financially because I have no kids but I believe Life Insurance is my love insurance.  One only protects what one TRULY values.


“Discover a purpose that gives you passion. Develop a plan that makes you persistent. Design a preparation and motivates you to optimize your potentials.
Do it because you love it! “
-Kathleen Hermosa, Sunlife Financial Advisor








If you're interested to shift career and join the awesome team of Sun Life ang get the license and rewarding compensations, click on their website https://www.sunlife.com.ph on how Sun Life can empower you while living a brighter life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations